WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 12, 2022

2022.0812.0007...




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I quite don't get his get up. But I do know a hot guy when I see one!! That is one great body and I'd love to slobber over his cock and balls:)

Mistress Maddie said...

Now that would be a great ensemble to wear up at the Woods Campground for one of their theme party's. I'd wear it.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I wanna slobber over that ass!

Maddie - And you'd look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

That a boy Mistress Maddie!!

Rick, and from what he told me, he just showered and ready for you to dive right in.. there's a hint of soap between those beautiful buns, sorry buddy couldn't resist!!

Hot Naked Daddy said...

i like him but that gold metallic around his body just turned me of, i dont like bling bling

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Then let me dive right in!

Big Dude said...

Hot guy, great penis. Have him drop by for a blowjob asap.

uptonking said...

Fun with duct tape. It comes in many colors these days.