WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

2022.0811.0008...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I do love cock, but the last one has my #, he knows I'm a "sucker" when I pick up the scent.

Thanks Rick!!

Big Dude said...

Great to see guys with a nice bush and a huge hard cock.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Only the last one? :-)

Big Dude - Absolutely!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said..

Oh I was referring to the last one in particular Rick, because he's giving the universal "Scott scented signal, with the lifted pits and his masculine sent being in the air.

Anonymous said...

You may have guessed by now Rick, that I am gay and like my guys hairy? So that second image has made me one happy chappy!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Oh, I see, a double invitation.

Anon@3:10am - That guy certain is hairy. Too bad he had a shirt on.