WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

2022.0811.0007...





6 comments:

bobbert said...

I love that first image, not only is that guy gorgeous but the Golden Gate Bridge, surf and sunshine is beautiful, an iconic and popular spot to get your kit off by the look of it?

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Yes, it's very popular for kit removal. I've never been there.

Mistress Maddie said...

That Golden Gate picture is great. I get out there once a year usually. I'd love to do a nude shot there sometime. Hell I ain't shy.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - We know that about you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

Hanging loose and fancy free. LMAO, well the last dude, is hanging hard!!

#2) Oh buddy, I had a pair of flip-flops just like that, the most comfortable pair I ever had. So I have to go buy me a new pair. Count yourself lucky guys if you not into dudes feet. In the summer, it's a bitch, when many a guys wearing them in public. Man, I have followed my share around the grocery store (discreetly of course, LMAO) Well I guess it's not as auspicious as staring at their baskets, and not talking about their grocery basket.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - There's actually a blog site called Flips Flops Boy. Something like that. Maybe you know of it.