WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday GIFs + ...







That's all for today. Jerry and I ran away.
But do not fear, we'll be back here...
Tomorrow!


(Unless this happens...)

6 comments:

whkattk said...

Have a terrific time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachuets said...

Rick and Jerry, enjoy your day. Thanks for everything.

LMAO, yup that's how I would cut myself a "slice" of cake!!! Pic #1

BTW, Rick, my sign is also a "cancer", and I do believe we are insatiable, and when it comes making love, we can be rather FORMIDABLE!!! I love "69" ing:)

June 28th for me!!

fred said...

Have an awesome time you two!! Spur of the Moment Get a Ways are the BEST!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'll have to save you a piece of cake!

Fred - Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Fan of your blog for years.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:49pm - Thank you, too!