WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 17, 2022

2022.0617.0008...





12 comments:

Big Dude said...

In the last photo, the sunlight just lights up the hair on his scrotum so that it glows. Nice!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Yes, very nice.

Mistress Maddie said...

Those are cool photos. What a nice hang.

Xersex said...

so true

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Great blog! Hot! Passionate and intense. So many gorgeous, gorgeous naked guys!

SickoRicko said...

Carl - I'm glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Morning Glory has a great compact body, and that is one nice cock and balls he has. Love to have my morning coffee with him. I could check out all the magnets he has on the fridge. My fridge is the same.

Yes please said...

Just like my neighbour.

uptonking said...

Absolutely beautiful. Great photos. Great setting. Beautiful man.

SickoRicko said...

Yes please - Lucky you!

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Hey SickoRicko -- Indeed I do like it! I think your blog is great. And I just posted/am posting onto my own blog a bunch of pictures that I found here at your blog. Lotsa good stuff here! I'm looking forward to visiting here again soon. :-) Best wishes, Carl (https://carlmillerdaniels.blogspot.com/)

SickoRicko said...

Carl - Thanks for the link. I peeked at your blog and liked what I saw.