WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 03, 2022

2022.0603.0001...



Also known as
Fascists

3 comments:

uptonking said...

YES - Fascists. Perfect. Now the Dems need to pick that up and use it. Sigh.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

People without imagination nor aspirations are easy customers for, let's say, MAGA caps sellers...

luv chocolate said...

These people have no idea what a patriot and a christian are, yet they claim to be one.