WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 27, 2022

2022.0527.0005...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Rick, you made me HORNY and HUNGRY for cock, and ass:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Ah, my efforts are working.

Big Dude said...

I was going to comment, but I think I'll just jack out my morning jiz load. Thanks to you,Rick, and to these great males showing us their. Male meat.

SickoRicko said...

Big Due - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

#1 this guy is so beautiful ...