WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 27, 2022

2022.0527.0004...




(This man's ass gives me the vapors.)



Ordinarily, I try to arrange images into kind of a strip-tease, but this particular set had to be reversed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolove your caption…! Great to know you enjoy your blog as much as we do…!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Forward, backward, any way Rick, you want to give us this hot soldier is FINE with me:) Woof!! Love to get my tongue up his ass and hear his dog tags rattle:):)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm sure you'd detect some groan as well.

fred said...

His Ass gives you the vapors? The whole Package makes me swoon!! Good Lord, that is one fine looking young man. Thanks again for sharing him with us.

SickoRicko said...

Fred - You are very welcome.

Big Dude said...

Can I have him for Christmas? Thanks.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I'll put you on the list.

Xersex said...

what body!