WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 16, 2022

2022.0516.0006...





10 comments:

VoenixRising said...

So sayeth #4: "Give it to me, Daddy."

uptonking said...

They could all be my own personal jeebus...

Xersex said...

#3: he's a famous model for Armani but I can't remember his name

whkattk said...

Damn...to be blessed with good genes......

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - What?!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I lost myself in your eyes. My reply to all four pictured here.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, indeed, the eyes and nips have it today:)

Thanks Rick!!!

GF said...

#1 is mysterious/devious, but damn, I would do anything he told me to.

Unknown said...

Numbers one and three are mesmerizing.

SickoRicko said...

GF - Me too!