WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Wednesday Positivities...







I read recently that some people consider these to be "Platitudes" - A remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.

Well, I say: Fuck Those People!

13 comments:

Xersex said...

love your wisdom!

LeftField said...

Yeah! Fuck those people!

Anonymous said...

Keep on with the platitudinisatianism !

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:52am - You made me laugh with that word!

whkattk said...

Platitudes are used to placate people.

taurusd2 said...

Sometimes what people claim is a platitude, is actually a statement that people should think more about rather than dismissing it.

SickoRicko said...

taurus - I totally agree with you.

Uncle Vic said...

I'd better not comment... "Do Not Hit SEND" as they say......

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - *chuckle*

Jimbo said...

>>Well I Say: Fuck Those People!<<

Isn't that a platitude somewhere...? 8D

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Yeah, I wondered about that.

Bryan said...

We have short attention spans, some of us. That's why we love and use platitudes. And speakijng of that, "if the shoe fits, wear it."

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@11:54pm - Good one!