WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 01, 2022

2022.0401.0002...







6 comments:

JiEL said...

No.1 & 3 is just like my Adam (4yo) who always been in love with me as soon as I saw him at the cat shelter when he was 5months old.

whkattk said...

Adorable!!!

jsstrand said...

Love them!!

uptonking said...

Absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing these. Makes my heart melt.

BatRedneck said...

They all bring an instant smile and the desire to cuddle them :-)

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

To darn cute, all of them:)

Thanks SickoRicko!!