WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Wednesday Funnies...






5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

LAMO!!!!!!!! The second one is so me.

whkattk said...

Ah....remember Mother's Little Helpers?

SickoRicko said...

Mistress - Same here.

Pat - Why yes, yes I do.

uptonking said...

LOL... again... that last one!

And the fourth one!!!!!! I am on board. I never used to be. But I am now a believer. Why be on edge 24/7? And it's less harmful than gin.

Is that first one for real? I mean... was that in a book???

SickoRicko said...

upton - I have no idea.