WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

2022.0330.0007...











Cancel Putin!

8 comments:

taurusd2 said...

The contrast between the blooming of nature and the destructiveness of man as seen in the first pictures are a stark reminder of what mankind does to itself. Thanks, Rick.

JiEL said...

Biden had many bad critics as he said that Putin should be out of power.
This is just what all of sensible people also think.

This Putin is a butcher, a criminal doing a genocide over the Ukranians..

BTW, can you imagine I tried to post those cute cats in the last gif on my Facebook and they didn't allow me to post it.

SickoRicko said...

taurus - You are welcome. However, I've decided to re-arrange them.

JiEL - Didn't I steal those cats from you? Have I already forgotten where I got them?

whkattk said...

Let's see him put the cats in prison!

BatRedneck said...

I'm not the type to condone violence but... I'm still awaiting for someone, anyone close enough to Putin to shoot a bullet in this madman's head.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Same here!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Last pic---- PRICELESS!!

Thanks SickoRicko!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are welcome.