WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 18, 2022

2022.0318.0001...




3 comments:

whkattk said...

Just love the retired KGB agent who confirmed what we've all suspected: Trump was groomed by Russia as an asset for the past 40 years due to his lack of intellect and big ego.

Rad said...

BRILLIANT!!!!

uptonking said...

LMAO about that last one. And that first one! YAZZZZZZZ. Come on Justice Department. Kick it in gear. The clock is ticking for democracy.