WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, March 01, 2022

2022.0301.0004...


1927 LaSalle


1938 BMW Dixi


1947 Pontiac


1953 Isetta Zip


1955 Dodge La Femme


1957 Corvette SS

2 comments:

uptonking said...

More about the 1953 Zip, please. OH MY WORD!

Anonymous said...

The Dodge Le Femme was white with lavender and purple trim as was the interior. Chrysler's effort to appeal to woman, who were becoming major consumers and drivers after the WW2.