WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

2022.0219.0001...




3 comments:

Jimbo said...

The "leaves" shot Priceless. That's the subtext behind these football parties anyway, right?

VRCooper said...

I love how folks carry their phones in their hands-even in the gym-like it is some life-saving device...Also, a lot of folks have theirs safely stored in their back pockets...Please...I go to the gym 6 days a week and my phone is in my locker...I may have it in my front pocket when doing errands or it's in the car...At work, it is setting on my desk...It's a convenience...I was around before cell phones existed and folks did just fine...

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I think it's supposed to be just an ad for soccer.

VRCooper - People are waaay too attached to them.