WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 24, 2022

2022.0124.0008...



4 comments:

uptonking said...

GAY-men! Rick. GAY-men!

JiEL said...

He's not the only one in governement or ex people in office to be a «asshole».
Maybe that's why USA's politics are in «deep sh...t» for so many years not saying decades...

When they talk, nothing «clean» comes out of their «mouths» if you can call it a «mouth» but «assholes».. LOL !


SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Absolutely.

Anonymous said...

He even looks as miserable and bitter as possible. Reminds me of that Hayes fellow who took all the fun out of the movies in the 1930s.