WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 24, 2022

2022.0124.0002...








8 comments:

uptonking said...

Second one makes me daydream...

JiEL said...

The VW Westfalia was one of my dream RV I'd like to have many many years ago.
One of my best friends owned one and it is very well designed and no square centimeter of space is lost.

I would like to have it for a road trip across Canada, visiting the Rocky Mountains etc.. The plan of that trip was also to come back by USA across to get back to Montreal.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Are you sure you want to stick with that return route?

taurusd2 said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks, Rick

JiEL said...

With what is going on in USA I'm no more sure that it coould be safe enough ....

SickoRicko said...

taurusd2 - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

Fabulous landscapes!

BatRedneck said...

That grotto is beautiful! I'd love to camp a few days there.