WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 13, 2022

2022.0113.0002...

Manarola, Italy















(As usual, I went overboard.)

13 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Worth going overboard for.

Chris A said...

Now I want to go there!

whkattk said...

Ya gotta wonder how they manage to navigate through that town....

SickoRicko said...

Pat - With my lungs I could NOT get around.

Xersex said...

I went there and all around 5 Terre several time.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I learned yesterday that his is only one town in the region.

Mistress Maddie said...

My last vacation before the pandemic hit was to be here and Portofino Italy. It has been scheduled and canceled twice.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress - That must be very frustrating. I'm hoping in a few more months things will ease up.

Xersex said...

Take a look here and here.

There are 5 villages: Manarola, Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso al Mare. I went there several time, in summer and in winter. My favourite village is Monterosso: here & here

BatRedneck said...

The simple sight of this town would put anyone in a good mood, at least it does me :-)

uptonking said...

How quaint. And how great is it that the town all got on board with the idea of painting their house so. Very beautiful.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the links!

Anonymous said...

+ come cirrapedi aggrappati a una roccia.