WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 07, 2022

2022.0107.0006...




8 comments:

whkattk said...

Oh...I miss my yoga classes.

JiEL said...

He should do it naked.. Just saying as he has a gorgeous body.

Xersex said...

nice yogists

whkattk said...

@ JiEL - I wholeheartedly agree. Plus, naked yoga is best. Well, naked ***everything*** is best.

uptonking said...

Oh, to be that flexible... I'd be Cirque DO SO GAY!

Unknown said...

Wishing I was still that flexible. 😪 golden years my backside. LOL

Jimbo said...

Stunning. Wish I'd started early with Yoga. (Or at all! 8D) His name is Jacob Manning and, apparently, he's quite an authority on yoga. As well as being stunning.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are welcome. And yes, he is very stunning.