WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 07, 2022

2022.0107.0002...






10 comments:

whkattk said...

Great set.... And that is about the way it went, isn't it?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Unfortunately, for some, yes.

Xersex said...

so nice pets

Big Dude said...

Thanks for the chuckle!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - You are very welcome.

uptonking said...

That poor little pup. I have never dressed my dogs up. I let them keep their dignity. Thanks for the Kitty pics.

Unknown said...

Just my opinion, so please bear with me. Never dress your pets in costume. So degrading. Thank you for letting me vent.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@3:44pm - You are welcome anytime.

Anonymous said...

The full story is told in "The Cat That Walked by Himself" from Rudyard Kipling's Just So stories. It gives the origins of First Man, First Woman, First Dog, and mainly First Cat.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:28am - I looked that up and it sounds like it would be a fun read. Thanks.