WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 05, 2022

2022.0105.0002...






Pod Vending Machine Skyscraper 



Click on link for info and some good graphics...

3 comments:

whkattk said...

I can't imagine the number of staff needed to oversee so many moving parts. I'm not sure I'd want to live in or trust the structural integrity of a printed house. But that's what comes of having worked in the engineering field for so many years. Maybe I'm just too old....

uptonking said...

It's like a transformer. Scary. And that one that is round - like a globe? What is growing out of the side buildings? Is it abandoned? Built for a world's fair?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - We both know this is just a wild idea that won't happen.

upton - I have no idea.