WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 05, 2022

2022.0105.0001...







6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Agreed, again and again...
And the subsequent thing is that all these are so obvious thoughts that they should be commonly acknowledged for what they are: common sense.
But decidedly, 'sapiens' proves not to be the right epithet for the current human species.

Xersex said...

religions: dangferous and insane mythology

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Excellently put!

whkattk said...

Will Wheaton and the Goddess get my votes for best quotes here.

uptonking said...

Godless Liz nails it. You can believe in butt pirates in the sky - I don't care. But keep it in your home. Keep it in your house of worship. And PAY TAXES. YOU USE OUR INFRASTRUCTURE!

Wil Wheaton is so smart.

And Zora Neale Hurston! Bravo!

Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

upton - You are very welcome.