WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wednesday Fractal & GIF + ...






Many Thanks Once Again! to everyone who has written birthday wishes for Jerry the last two days! The response has been terrific! I'm continuing the request one last day for those who may have missed it Monday and Tuesday...

I have a favor to ask all of you: Jerry's 74th birthday is this Friday, November 26th, and I was thinking that it would be neat if people from around the world would wish him Happy Birthday. Just leave a short message on any "Daily Fractal" and sign it however you like to maintain anonymity, but please mention the country you are from. My plan is to cut-n-paste the well-wishes into one post and then send him the link as a birthday present. Does that sound like an alright plan?

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I love the crab! It always amazes me to watch then go in and out of that shell.

Nice to see you did well with your request for you know you!!!

BatRedneck said...

Love the hermit crab!
Wake-up cutie: time for a change of scenery :-)

Uncle Vic said...

Happy Birthdat, Jerry!.. hope it's the best EVER... Uncle Vic

Xersex said...

The response has been terrific because you're so loved and appreciated!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thank you. Thanks to everyone!