WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

2021.1130.0001...



8 comments:

Rad said...

"I'm so sorry to have had to turn on Moderation but I was getting way too much spam. -Rick"

I wish other sites would do that. Towleroad is disgusting. Every day I get the "Disqus" daily breakdown, and you can see when the spam bots have posted. Comments come in from the same person at the same time on multiple site posts. It's always the same "I earn blah blah blah per month working from home!". I mean... how freaking hard is it to moderate a site? Not like they get hundreds of posts.

Anyhow. Your site is so much better.

And that kept me from flying off the rails on gun control... How IS the NRA still a thing?

Rad

SickoRicko said...

Rad - Yeah, the NRA should be treated as a terrorist organization.

Purple Wolf said...

Luv the sign. You can bet that it was written by a teacher, too.

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - You're probably right.

BatRedneck said...

To paraphrase you-know-who: "Something is rotten in the state of (...)"

- fill-in the blanks as needed -

Luv chocolate said...

All of these make sense to me!🙂

uptonking said...

Wow... on both these. Sad state of the world, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Bat - There are several states that that could apply to.