WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 29, 2021

2021.1129.0006...

Dave Lebear














10 comments:

LeftField said...

I went crazy when I saw this in print for the first time!

SickoRicko said...

LeftField - Yeah: All that fur!

bobbert said...

Oh my I’ve gone all gooey over all that fur thank Rick!

bobbert said...

It’s those gloves too that make me horny!

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - Hmm, leather gloves...

uptonking said...

A classic furry pony boy! Look at that furry azz! Woot, woot! Thanks, Rick.

BatRedneck said...

Like LeftField said. Back in the days the magazine he starred in gave me a lot of pleasure...

Anonymous said...

The absolutely perfect male. I've jerked off to him for years!!

Xersex said...

so sexy guy! he could be an evergreen, not only a vintage!

Anonymous said...

aka Dave Dodge