WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 11, 2021

2021.1111.0003...



3 comments:

Jimbo said...

I have zero problem with the Secular Christmas - Santa Claus coming down the chimney to leave gifts and enjoy your gift of milk & cookies in return, the sharing of presents around the tree as tokens of the love you have for the ones you hold dear, the foods of the season, the crisp weather, the parties, the good will, the family meal - all of that. Kind of where the Pagans left off before the Holy Roman Empire so rudely interrupted them. My only real nod to the Christian Religious Christmas is the acknowledgment that much of the music is just gorgeous. But they can have the rest of it.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I like all the pretty outside lights.

uptonking said...

That last one is priceless. As for Xtians and their rituals... funny how they have this thing about false idols - but in a Catholic church? That's all there is... everywhere. And people pray to them... like the Romans and Greeks!