WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

2021.1110.0001...







4 comments:

whkattk said...

That man is the smartest one when it comes to science and religion.

uptonking said...

Gay-men to all! I love that saying... hate the belief, love the believer.
And Ken Ham is a waste of human flesh.

Xersex said...

An acquaintance of mine I met at my cruising club was telling me about his first confession to the priest. He had told him about his homosexual tendencies about him and, since this priest was very cute and sexy, he proposed that one day go to his house to give him blowjob. Obviously, the priest accepted, to the great joy of both.

[This guy's great-grandmother lived in the mountains and when she was alone she would put out some colored sheets to dry, to signify to those who knew her that the way was clear and that they could get to her house for free sex]

I know of men who fuck or get fucked in the church when the church is closed. the icing on the cake is that they both use violent foul language cursing god with all sorts of blasphemies.

They seem like stories invented by Boccaccio, but instead they are all true.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - What an interesting story!