WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 31, 2021

2021.1031.0003...








Pablo Picasso

5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

#2: gives a new meaning to 'I feel like shit'...
Oh and #1: I dated a girl once whose tong in my mouth felt like this one but faster, kind of a washing machine set on spin mode, pump on. I decided it was safer for my dick to stay in my pants.
Anyway, I've always been more for Perseus than Medusa :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You probably made the right decision about her tongue.

uptonking said...

An absolute gallery of horrors. Each one had me screaming inside!

Xersex said...

what imagination!

whkattk said...

Weird, whacky, and wonderful!