WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

2021.1026.0001...







9 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The first say it all. No one blinked on eye back then when we had to go to school, we needed vaccines.... and when we travel to some countries we need many vaccines to be able to go. When I go to Africa I think Ill need like four or five vaccines..but no one bitches when it's a pleasure trip. Those botches need to get over this shit.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - Absolutely.

whkattk said...

Looking forward to the Rethugs having fewer voters - due to their own stupidity.

JiEL said...

Always sad to see whatever like science be politisized in USA.

IF this as said in one meme can get rid of those morons Retrumplicons-Q for the 2022 mid term and 2024 election it would be time for Dems to take charge of the country on better ideas and politics for ALL.

Infidel753 said...

"Republican voters are now dying in numbers big enough to tip swing districts....."

At last, a form of Republican vote suppression we can all support.

They keep claiming dead people are voting in elections. Soon they'll be wishing it was really true.

Mark Alexander said...

You know I'm going to steal one or more of these, right?

SickoRicko said...

Mark Alexander - Haha. Steal away.

uptonking said...

Last one made me laugh, the fifth one? I hope that's true... wouldn't it be nice???

Xersex said...

last one: prhaps they could get better!