WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

2021.1020.0003...






6 comments:

whkattk said...

I always love your architectural posts!

Anonymous said...

Although #1 might be creative...it reminds me a little too much of 9-11
--E in NW Ohio

Luv chocolate said...

I would hate to be a window washer on these skyscrapers,especially the first one!😐

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - It just occurred to me: it looks like Jenga.

Xersex said...

I would leave all those glasses dirty!

uptonking said...

It fascinates me that people bother building such things... what is the motivation?