WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

2021.1017.0007...







5 comments:

JiEL said...

OMG! That first one has it ALL.... A bit too big for my small mouth but...

Milleson said...

I'm picturing "Show and Tell" at a very progressive school. These are all great GIFs. The bubble boy in the bubble bath with the bubble butt. I'd chew on that for awhile.

Mistress Maddie said...

You just had to put Chris Evans in there didn't you???
I love watching a man's cock fly up with force.

Xersex said...

so nice and HUGE dick #1

uptonking said...

I love me a big reveal. And that last one! Hot and fresh and ready to be eaten!