WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

2021.1013.0004...







5 comments:

whkattk said...

Get ready for Halloween!

Unknown said...

My view of the last piece, let your truth come out. Thank you for listening and posting great pieces.

uptonking said...

Have never understood the gay obsession... but to each their own. Childhood stuff? And that last pic... way to throw a curve ball!

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - Well, thank you, too.

uptonking - I never played that game myself and I don't know anything about it.

Xersex said...

#1 they look as identical twins!