WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 11, 2021

2021.1011.0004...







5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I always wanted to try a costume painted on one day. Have yet to try it.

Unashamed Male said...

The painted-on swimsuit is great. I may steal it for my blog.
Larry

SickoRicko said...

Larry - Steal away!

whkattk said...

I have yet to go out trick or treating in body paint. You're shocked, I know. LOL.

Xersex said...

Halloween has now become an Autumn Carnival!