WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 08, 2021

2021.1008.0002...






4 comments:

Milleson said...

The middle giraffe looks like it just got back from the styling saloon. And if hippos weren't so dangerous and unpredictable, wouldn't you want to cuddle all that hippo baby blubber? And bears, bears just scare the excrement out of me!

Mistress Maddie said...

Many of my favorites!!!! And I love and adore giraffes. It's on the books to go to Nairobi to visit a giraffe preserve in 2023. I can't wait and hopfully this virus goes away....enough already Rona...be gone!

uptonking said...

Animals... just the best thing to look at when you need to just let your mind relax. So beautiful. Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You are very welcome.