WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, October 06, 2021

2021.1006.0009...



5 comments:

JiEL said...

One thing I fear to go and visit your «farwest» country.
Not mentionning the lack of people not wearing masks or not being vaccinated.

Canada has some mental illness too but not much weapons circulating free in public.

whkattk said...

All I could think yesterday when I saw the news was, Way to go. Congratulations, Texas. You wanted everyone to have easy access to guns - this is the result.

Anonymous said...


The USA definitely has a mental health crisis, when so many Americans with chips on their shoulders are armed.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:59pm - Yes. And that makes me nervous.

uptonking said...

Guns/Mental Illness... same thing.