WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 06, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...





Have A Good Labor Day Everyone!

4 comments:

Milleson said...

Rick, keep your intentions as you stated in the food post on the 4th. Indulge in the grandest food feast you can. You know, it's great being retired because every day is a Labor day celebration. And speaking of food, Voodoo Donuts is opening a branch in Vancouver 2 miles from my house in November. Can't wait to put on some pounds from those babies!!!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Lucky you!

Jeff said...

Happy Labor Day Rick! Thanks for all your work to make mine and so many others days better!. Enjoy your feast! your posts feed the gluttony of my eyes, brain and groin!

SickoRicko said...

Jeff - Thank you, and you're welcome!