WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 30, 2021

2021.0930.0009...

I just learned from Infidel753 that today is Blasphemy Day so, of course, I have to do my part...










7 comments:

JiEL said...

Young Sheldon got it all OK !

His mom in a B....ch.
She represents ALL of those religious fanatics of ALL religions.

Rad said...

Love this!

BatRedneck said...

LoL, I'll have to keep up someday and watch Young Sheldon :)
And blasphemy mm... it tastes so good when politely associated to logic.

whkattk said...

I love that show! Brilliant and hilarious!!

uptonking said...

I love that they slipped this bit in... there was a time when that would never have been possible. I am so glad that younger generations 'get it;' - that religion is a crock of crap just wanting a shot at your wallet. Thanks, Rick.

Xersex said...

Do you know what blasphemy means in Italy? means to blaspheme, that is to curse god with words such as: pig god, dog god, thief god, bitch madonna, pig madonna, etc. And the Italians are first in the world in this blasphemous activity. Nobody swears like the Italians!
[I'm so proud]

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Sounds like Italy wins the prize. :-)