WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 27, 2021

2021.0927.0010...

A gift for Mark at Voenix Rising...


Goes nicely with...

4 comments:

Mark Alexander said...

Thanks, man!

(The email link on my blog is now working again.)

Milleson said...

Um, Rick, what happened o your blog? Each post is a separate page now with all comments in a huge font. Very inconvenient for viewing.

Milleson said...

My bad, must have been my computer effing up again. Disregard my last comment and no need to publish both of them.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - What an odd thing your computer did.