WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 24, 2021

2021.0924.0001...





4 comments:

uptonking said...

Amen! Seriously. Let's start talking $21 dollars for minimum wage. This is truly ridiculous. America and capitalism need to grow the F up! Reality check! Now let's cash it.

whkattk said...

True. Every. Single. One.

BatRedneck said...

I know I lack intel about how things actually works within these companies in the U.S., but do their employees not have unions who are - supposedly - big enough to impose the voice of their adherents in order to get at least a minimum decent wage? Or are these unions just a facade making bed with the companies owners?

I've always felt sorry when reading foreign press about how ridiculous we French were to go so easily on strike. Except that my sorrow was not about the image reflected in the Anglo-Saxon papers, but mostly about how sad and desperate it must feel to live in a once promising and rich country that takes so little care about its citizens.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Yes, $21 an hour is much more realistic to afford to live.

BatRedneck - I have to admit that I don't know that much either about companies and their unions. So many places don't have a union, and if they do, some are, like you said, in bed with the company. It's a sorry state of affairs here.