WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 09, 2021

2021.0909.0004...





5 comments:

whkattk said...

That young man with the long blond hair looks lonely. I'd gladly go keep him company!

Unknown said...

The surfer looks like he may have a long board in his shorts.😍. Last one, hey Adam ,the leaf is to cover....oh never mind. LOL

Mark Alexander said...

What is it with skinny white boys and big dicks? I mean seriously...

...I seriously want some alone time with the guy in that last photo. 😈

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@8:48am - *chuckle*

uptonking said...

Oh, I spy a pretty peen... his face? Not to be seen. That is a great photo. I also kind of like granola man - though blondes don't do it for me... unless they don't use deodorant.