WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 02, 2021

2021.0902.0001...


2 comments:

JiEL said...

So true !
The wisdom of the first nations in America.

I witness it while visiting a native site in British Colombia many years ago were the «very cute» young guide told us all about their ancestral habits.

One point was that they were respecting fishing the salmon as they catch just what is needed for them and therefore, as their ancestors did, keep the resource of salmons top shape for the benefit of all the other generations to come.

Henri said...

That way, we'll finish with our own life. Henri.