WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 01, 2021

2021.0901.0001...






4 comments:

whkattk said...

And the religious right is winning. A new era of religious vigilante justice has just begun --- legally --- as the SCOTUS lets the lower court stand on the TX law.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I am so disheartened over this and so many things right now.

Green Eagle said...

In regard to your first photo: Some years ago I worked on a movie which shot for several days in the West Bank, between Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Driving around that God forsaken landscape, I constantly wondered why the Israelis and the Palestinians were not fighting to force the other guys to take it.

SickoRicko said...

Green Eagle - Good point!