WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...




10 comments:

Unknown said...

The waterfall is peaceful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Looked at the last GIF. Pardon me while I visit the little boy's room.

whkattk said...

Love the stream. Looks so inviting - I want to go there, strip naked, and kick back and enjoy the sound of the water.

uptonking said...

Like the second gif. Though it could induce seizures.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@6:34am - You are welcome.

Anon@6:45am - I can relate.

whkattk - I hear ya.

uptonking - I hope not!

JiEL said...

The GIF seems from a Fritz Lang old Sci fi movie. Metropolis I think?

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Sorry, I really don't know.

JiEL said...

It's from that movie «Metropolis».

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Mertropolis+Fritz+Lang&hl=fr&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1812&bih=939&ei=zZwmYYj4BsvL-QaE966QDA&oq=Mertropolis+Fritz+Lang&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQDDoICAAQgAQQsQM6BQgAEIAEOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToICAAQsQMQgwE6BAgAEB46BggAEAUQHjoGCAAQChAYUJQTWI1zYPGFAWgDcAB4AIABZogBuQ6SAQQyNC4xmAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWc&sclient=img&ved=0ahUKEwjIkuPw9szyAhXLZd4KHYS7C8IQ4dUDCAc

Infidel753 said...

Yes, that's Metropolis.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thank you for the link.

Infidel753 - Thanks.