WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

2021.0825.0001...








5 comments:

whkattk said...

100%!!!

uptonking said...

You know, I think there should be a biological feature installed which is triggered when a person falls too far behind with progressive thought... as in... holding on to stupid beliefs. At the point of no return, the device simply shuts down the machine.

So? Covid?

BatRedneck said...

Sunday school at Baptists? Isn't it like parents being in favor of child labor?
No wonder the priest ‘enters’ their children…

Jimbo said...

That last cartoon reminds me - In the Bible, it says that there is only Adam & Eve, Cain & Abel in The Garden. And, when Cain murders Abel, he's banished from The Garden to "the wilderness," WHERE HE MEETS & MARRIES HIS NEW WIFE, LILITH! Well, where the Hell did SHE (and her people) come from?!

Just one of the MANY eye-poppers that accosted me when I finally actually read the Bible for myself. Nothing makes you an atheist faster than reading the Bible cover-to-cover. No wonder they always tell you to leave the interpreting up to them. :D

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I have a couple of memes that say reading the bible will make an atheist out of the reader.