WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

2021.0824.0002...







Fallingwater, Frank Lloyd Wright

6 comments:

whkattk said...

Oh, FLW - That place is on my bucket list... Actually, I'd like to tour all his iconic houses. What a great road trip that would be.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - There's one in a town near here that I've toured. Here's the link:

http://thegordonhouse.org/

JiEL said...

The Frank Lloyd Wright house is one of my all time favorite.

I first saw his works on a Art history class way back in 1971. Since then, I collected many of his works and bought a nice book on this famous and original architect.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - He had a unique style.

whkattk said...

Who were the idiots who bought and then wanted to raze the house? Good fucking lord!!!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Someone with no appreciation of historic homes.