WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 21, 2021

2021.0821.0002...








7 comments:

mwg1208 said...

Rick, Pic third down with chop sticks.
What is that, please? Looks great.
Thanks, martin

JiEL said...

Iced tea has always been my favorite summer drink.

SickoRicko said...

mwg1208 - Looks like it could be Korean bbq pork over rice.

JiEL - Being in such a short glass, that looks more like a "hard" tea of some kind.

JiEL said...

On a second look it might be somr «St Raphael» vermouth on ice with lemon.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - That sounds about right. And good.

Unknown said...

As long as it isn't Long Island iced tea, I'm happy with the whole set. Long Island and I have a mutual respect. I don't drink, it doesn't make me sick. 🤣🤣🤣.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@1:07pm - I've learned that lesson as well.