WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 16, 2021

2021.0816.0003...

Juan Carlos











Ordinarily I would want to remove those annoying (to me, anyway) borders, but do you know how much F*CKING WORK that is?

4 comments:

whkattk said...

The photos are stunning - even with the borders. Thanks for posting them.

BatRedneck said...

Yes we do: Select + Copy + CreateImageFromClipboard + SaveAs
Repeat 18 more times and your done with the whole set above, only to find that you mug is now filled with cold coffee.
That's when you swear to yourself you'll keep the borders in future posts :-p

JiEL said...

I know but don't bother for those pics are awesome.
I can do it myself after downloading them.
I use the software «AcdSee 9» which is easier to use than Photoshop.

For this man.. OMG his balls are so nice... YUMMY! AND what a ass..

SickoRicko said...

whkattk & BatRedneck & JiEL - I'm glad y'all enjoy these, even with the borders. The only method I know to remove them is to manually crop each one. Then make adjustments to keep the sizes equal. Way too much work.