WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 05, 2021

2021.0805.0011...


7 comments:

bobbert said...

I wish that Aunty Beeb (BBC) here in the UK would show this, but we’d still get the nutcases denials shouting loudly

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - Unfortunately, nut cases are everywhere.

JiEL said...

OMG! He is so on the spot. Well said for the most stupid guys to understand.
The best vulgarised add ever on why to get your vaccine shot.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - And, he's kinda cute, too.

JiEL said...

He looks like my friend Simon who was born in Hong Kong but was adopted by a French man from Paris at the age of 12yo.
This French man raised him in France customs and Simon went to a well famous economics university in Paris.

He came here in Montreal as we also speak French and got in HEC (High Study of Economics) and got a master in finance fields.

We met often and he even came to stay in my host bedroom as he was in transit to go back to see his parents in Hong Kong.
Now he's working for ant RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) in Ottawa.
He wants me to go and visit him there when he'll be well instaled.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - You've had a very interesting life.

uptonking said...

Biden really needs to allow this guy to take the lead on this. I like his style.