WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

2021.0729.0002...







6 comments:

Milleson said...

There you go again, Rick, taking us places and showing us things most of us have never seen before. We walk by dozens of doors every day and never give them a second look. You would be compelled to stop and really take in these examples. That green mossy door...I really want to see that green mossy door. And the purple leaf wall creeper is an art piece. And the second picture, are those red condoms hanging on the door and what do you think that signifies? Curious minds want to know :)

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I know you know those are ribbons. But your joke is good.

uptonking said...

Fascinating collection... I don't understand the significance of the first four, but they seem to be of the same family. Doors do fascinate me. On my weekly walk of the neighborhood, I have to comment on all my favorite front doors. It's the portal thing, I think... taking one elsewhere. It intrigues me.

Mistress Maddie said...

A great collection of doorways!

Unknown said...

To walk through the portal to adventure unknown. Thank you for allowing me to travel with you.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@3:46pm - You are very welcome.